|Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings|
|Developer(s)|| Square Enix|
Think & Feel Inc.
|Release date(s)|| April 26, 2007|
November 20, 2007
November 29, 2007
|Genre(s)||Tactical role-playing game|
|Preceded by||Final Fantasy XII|
|Followed by||Final Fantasy Tactics A2|
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings is a video game for the Nintendo DS. It is a spin-off of the popular PlayStation 2 video game Final Fantasy XII. The characters in the game are mostly from Final Fantasy XII, and the story begins shortly after its events.
The game follows the events of Final Fantasy XII, which was only released for the PlayStation 2.
- Vaan - A young Rabanastran who is new to being a sky pira
- Penelo - Vaan's best friend who worries about the group
- Kytes - A young black mage who idolized Vaan
- Filo - Kytes's friend from Rabanastre who rides a flying surfboard
- Balthier - A dashing sky pirate who has unclear intentions
- Fran - Balthier's Viera partner who is silent but very wise
- Ashe - The queen of Dalmasca who fights for her people despite her royalty
- Basch - Ashe's loyal bodyguard that she met in the events of Final Fantasy XII
- Llyud - An Aegyl warrior who wants to find out more of his mysterious race
- Ba'Gamnan - A Bangaa bounty hunter who hunts Balthier and is tricked into the party
- Judge of Wings - A mysterious and heavily armored character that seeks to destroy the world